Friday, March 4, 2016

ANIMAL PRINT IN A LONG DRESS


Hi beauties!

This time I want to share with you this proposal My Closet by Verdy.



I must be honest with you, I had to adjust the size of my breasts so the dress will fit without problems, but it was worth it!

My Closet always excelntes promotions, so tell them how much it costs would be risky at this time.



I must emphasize that with a classic colors dress I played with color of shoes. A combination of green and fuchsia raising much the outfit.


I hope you like my proposal today. Kisses.

ALE



Hola bellezas!

En esta oportunidad quiero compartir con ustedes esta propuesta de My Closet by Verdy. 


Debo ser sincera con ustedes, yo debí ajustar el tamaño de mis senos para que el vestido calzara sin problemas, pero valió la pena!


My Closet siempre tiene excelentes promociones, Decirles cuanto cuesta sería arriesgado en este momento. 



Debo resaltar que con un vestido de colores clásicos yo jugué con el color de los zapatos. Una combinación de verde y fucsia que levanta mucho el outfit.

Espero que les guste mi propuesta de hoy. Besos.

ALE

No comments:

Post a Comment